Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Late Christmas!

I'm going to brag a bit here. Being in law school, many of my more materialistic desires are postponed (as is the hope that I will ever have confidence in my own intelligence again). But occasionally, the stars align and I have both excess Christmas money and a husband who has a discount at his job.

You see, for the past 5 years I've been living with this little tinker toy that my father dug out of a closet for me:


Enough was enough. So we got this:


Now you see the fireplace. Now you don't. *insert gleeful laugh* Ahem... No really, it's amazing what a bit of indulgence can do for one's spirit, especially in the midst of post-holiday, pre-finals blues. Not that this is healthy for my grades or my bank account to do all the time, but every once in awhile is fabulous.

2 comments:

v said...

That's amazing. Please invite me over to play Wii Bowling with you now :)

ALV said...

LOL, those pictures make me laugh a lot. GRRR I wish you watched project runway! :)