Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Life

My entire semester was summed up in a binder and an afternoon today - i.e. a trial notebook and some awesome cross examinations. Yes, kids - it was Big Trial day. We actually won, closing out the PC season for team ALV & Yee at 3-1. More important than that - it is OVER. Woo! A weight has lifted. I was literally grinning in the car and then babbled into the phone to my mother for ages, hardly taking the time to breathe.

Now we have 2 1/2 weeks to... outline, study and try to pass the final exam. Wait a minute...

3 comments:

ALV said...

Aww, bunny! :(

Let's try to ride the post-Big Trial wave a teeeny bit longer - forreal, I want to get pedis on Thursday or Friday, please.


Also: We Rock CX to the MAX. :D

ALV said...

ALSO, you neglect to mention that we SHOULD have a 4-0 record. Sooo... I'm gonna call it a 3.5-.5 ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats, chica!