Monday, November 20, 2006

New week, new blog

Apparently, I can't go 6 months without adding a new little web obsession. Facebook, MySpace, a short-lived foray into Xanga which bored me... The list goes on. And here I am. Apparently, I'm an addictive personality. Explains a lot.

I hope that this blog will become an accurate account of my life as a Baylor law student and as a newlywed. Nick and Jessica managed to be newlyweds for 3 years. I think I can too.

This is all assuming that in 6 months I don't get distracted again. But Jon and I have been married 6 months (or nearly) and I haven't gotten distracted from that yet. So I have hope that I'm getting better.

For the moment though, I must return to my work. I was out of the Property loop until today. Side note - I have no interest in this Coyote Ugly thing. It was a dumb movie and it's a dumb group. Any derogatory comments about Baylor that are left on my blog will be promptly fed to my grumpy hedgehog, Sonic for breakfast. *insert obligatory old-school video game joke here*

1 comment:

Thomas said...

At the title screen in Sonic, press Up, Down, Left, and Right. You should hear a sound confirming it. Then hold A and press Start.