Thursday, February 8, 2007

So Are You?

The answer for yesterday's question:

She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a psychologist used to see if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

So, do you have the mind of a serial killer? Carver does. But then, so do I - when I told the friend that sent this to me that I got the answer she was more freaked than I would have thought.

Something tells me that this is simply a logic problem and therefore, most law students would answer correctly. On the other hand, perhaps it is an accurate measure of serial killer pathology. I doubt it, but draw your own conclusions.

In other news, Anna Nicole Smith's baby is officially having the worst life ever. Quite the record at 5 months old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I must admit I already knew the answer. However, I am continuing to look for a more disturbing answer to that hypothetical each and every day.

And yes, I am a sociopath. :)

Fille de la Cour said...

Maybe lawyers need to think like psychopaths because they will have to defend crazy clients? Maybe the only way to argue persuasively is to know the truth you wish to conceal (like where the bodies are buried). JK. I hope.

Anonymous said...

PERHAPS most lawyers are also psychopaths
At least litigators
I love reading about myself!!!!!!!!