Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I Can't Believe I'm Rooting for Danny Bonaduce


So today Jonny Fairplay* sued Danny Bonaduce for battery. I've seen the video footage of the awards show where this happened. If you haven't, let me summarize - blond Carrot-Top jumps on the face of the angriest man ever and surprise! gets thrown off and breaks his teeth.

Doesn't it take you back to the paper-clip-in-the-eye case from Torts I? I mean, if someone I knew said to me, "Hey, here's a funny bit I was thinking of doing - naughty, naughty things to Danny Bonaduce's torso/face region without his prior knowledge! Also, I'm thinking of doing it in front of an audience (and a nation) that hates me," I would slap them. That's battery. Having someone freak out because you decided to 'recapture' your audience while on that someone's face is not.

*Apparently, he was on Survivor and is a complete jackass. Thank you, Wikipedia. What would I do without you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the video of this so freaking much. He just tosses him off so effortlessly, whoomp, and then there's much face smashing and bleeding. Hee.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if I can get a shirt reading, "Free Danny!"