Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of PC - Thoughts

During PC I:

"Okay, keep calm. He's just talking about grades. No, stop freaking out. Stop it! Oh, I'm so going to be one of the people that gets a zero on their first quiz..."

"Wha-what? I read this! What is happening? 3 days? From when? Oh geez."

"No, no, no, NO. Do not be looking at me. Don't call on me! NO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *mental breath* "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Please don't ask me anything that has to do with numbers. No, really. There's a reason I want to use words for a living, other than taking 40% of anything. Ah! Dang it. I have NO clue where I read that. Was I conscious yesterday? I'm starting to think not."

"Okay, that wasn't SO bad... And I'm delusional already. Great."

During PC II:

"I wish I hadn't sat this far back."

"I hope I don't look tired. I probably do - two or three hours of sleep total does that to you. I don't think I've been kept awake by fear since the night before my first law school exam almost two years ago. Must. Not. Yawn. Or slouch."

"I'm so happy I wasn't called on again... SO HAPPY. Even happier that I'm pretty sure I know the answer. This is an improvement."

"He does not sound pleased with us. Cower! Cower! Cower more!"

"Yay! Starbucks is calling me - time to go. Wait... what do you mean the afternoon session will last 2 hours? AHHhh... No, I just can't muster the strength for that. I surrender."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry you get used to it :)

Anonymous said...

My thoughts -
Q: "How do we count days?"
A: "Using our fingers and toes. We chose law school over med school for a reason."

Ginger Hunter said...

"Cower! Cower! Cower more!" That brings back some fond memories, I had almost forgot how to cower, while still not slouching! A PC Art. All my best during this, your trying time!