Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lights in the Sky

Excuse me while I go a bit fangirl here, but the NIN concert last night was the Best. Concert. Ever. And I've seen Tori Amos playing 3 instruments at once. But that doesn't hold a candle to the awesomeness of last night. Completely and utterly worth the hearing loss that I've probably suffered.

(The fantastic Robin Finck on lead last night.)

I do kind of worry about the couple (er, actually three people - I don't want to know) that found "Hurt" a romantic, make-out worthy song. You know, whatever floats their boat (of crazy).

Anyway, the music was fabulous (except for the opening act, which needed a sound check - but I was not there for them). Someone promised that the lighting would blow my mind and it DID. They use those clear LCD screens (THREE levels of them) to their utmost. It was fantastic. Anyone who has the chance should go. Go, go, go, before I pity you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What, no pic of Trent? I am shocked. Absolutely shocked.

Glad you enjoyed it, chica.

Yee said...

:) I took this one off of the NIN blog. I could have posted one of Trent, but it wouldn't have been from Dallas. And I didn't have a camera of course. Not that it would have worked very well - the lighting was insane.