Monday, November 12, 2007

Grizzly Bear? Brown Bear? AK-47 Bear?

cash advance

Cash Advance Loans


Prof. Osler has linked us to a site which tests the readability of a blog. This blog scored a decent "high school" level. I thought it amusing considering that today in our first Con Law class (in which I sit front row, section I'm-Going-to-Get-Picked-On-A-Lot-Aren't-I?), I could not stop giggling for about 5 solid minutes.

Really, was I the only one in a class of some 100-odd people that had that bit from Family Guy running through their heads about the 2nd Amendment? -

"Do you think the language in the Second Amendment is clear enough? You know, about the right to bear arms?"
"Of course it's clear. Every American has the right to hang a pair of bear arms on their wall. How can that possibly be misconstrued?"

... Well, I thought it was funny. I'm going to go run it through again to see if this post lowered me down to "Pre-K" level.

No comments: