Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tournament of Champions

So I was social for the SECOND time in the space of a week. And this time, I didn't fall down or anything. Although, I must say, Crickets doesn't water down the drinks nearly as much (or at all) as Fox & Hound or Sherlock's in Dallas. (I must start going to better bars there...)

Prof Contracts is quite a force on the foosball table. Of course, I've played all of one game in my entire life (if that) so I think that a chimp could have impressed me. But considering that he (and Osler) had only lost a few games and had been playing constantly since 9, I think that speaks to his skill. He was even playing "front", when he usually plays "back" (goalie, basically - he explained it to me, but it was very loud in there). I wasn't sure who I was rooting for, but it's nice to see professors show that they can kick ass at something other than law. And I think we all knew that he wasn't going to cancel Friday's class if he lost. Especially since he told us as much.

No comments: